Elegant And Look Of Cream Colored Granite Countertops Completing Your Home Interior, Captivating Cream Granite Countertops Completed By White Wooden Kitchen Cabinet And Ivory Travertine Tile Backsplash Also Some Small Patching Lamps On The Ceiling Enjoy the gallery, and have a nice day. Vitex Innovation provides you the best collection of Elegant And Look Of Cream Colored Granite Countertops Completing Your Home Interior article. Enjoy your day and make your dream come true. Love to share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or upload your own!
Creamy color brings elegant and chic look for your space. The creamy has cozy and warm nuance. The creamy color can be combined with another color. It can make you stay for a long time to enjoy the creamy side. That is why some people choose creamy for their home paint color.
The pictures are about cream colored granite countertops design in kitchen. You can have gorgeous kitchen with the cream colored granite countertops ideas. Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Solid Maple wood
|Door Style|| |
Fully overlay, Raised Center Panel
|Drawer Front|| |
Solid Maple Wood
|Face Frame|| |
Solid Maple Wood
|Box Material|| |
1 / 2 ” Finish Cabinet Grade Plywood
|Drawer Box|| |
Solid Wood, 5 pc Dovitailed
|Drawer Glides|| |
Full Extension Undermount Softclose
Soft Closing Six Way Adjustable Hidden Hinges
cover only half cabinet, not full deep.Laminated finish plywood 3/4 thick. (not particle board)
- B9, B12, B15, B18, B21, B24, B27, B30, B33, B36
Drawer Base Cabinets :
- DB12, DB15, DB18, DB21, DB24, DB30, DB36
Corner Base Cabinets:
- LS33/9 (Lazy Suzan – full round corner )
- LS36/12 (Lazy Suzan – full round corner )
- BBC 36-42 (Blind corner comes only with shelf)
Base end Cabinets:
- End open shelf 12/24
- End base cabinet 24/24
Wall Cabinets : (Available hight only 12,18,21,24,30, 40)
- W9/30, W12/30 , W15/30, W18/30, W21/30, W24/30, W27/30, W30/30, W33/30, W36/30
- W9/40, W12/40 , W15/40, W18/40, W21/40, W24/40, W27/40, W30/40, W33/40, W36/40
- W30/12, W36/12, (available 24 deep)
- W30/15, W36/15 (available 24 deep)
- W30/18, W36/18 (available 24 deep)
- W30/21, W36/21 (available 24 deep)
- W30/24, W36/24 (available 24 deep)
Wall End Cabinets:
- WEC12/30, WEC12/40 (left or right)
- Wine rock – 30/15
- Dish plate 30/18
- Glass holder 30
Corner Wall Cabinets:
- WDC24/30, WDC24/40 – Wall diagonal cabinet
- WBC27/30, WBC27/40 – Wall blind cabinet
Wall Pantry tall utility:
- WP18/84, WP24/84, WP30/84 (deep 24)
- WP18/94, WP24/94, WP30/94 (deep 24)
The Finest Furniture Finishes
- The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
The Beauty Of Real Wood CabinetryMaple is a strong, fine-grained wood that is mainly off-white in color, although it may contain light hues of yellow-brown or pink. It may also contain natural imperfections which add character and uniqueness to the wood.
Natural Maple Wood Characteristics
|Arce||Burl Grain||Open Knots||Bird's Eye||Mineral Streaks||Heartwood|