The Coffee Maple Glaze kitchen cabinet in this website have special pattern such advanced and retro. As mostly retro interior styles, the retro interior make from wooden resources on a lot of sides including cabinets, countertop, floor. On the innovative interior have multiple architecture. These retro interior style make from luxurious components. Whatever the remodeling you desire to apply in your home decorations, choose the right pattern is very crucial. If you require to get the greatest interior schemes photos and other concept, looking for the best enthusiasm of classic great coffee maple glazing kitchen cabinet in the photos here.
Solid Maple wood
|Door Style|| |
Fully overlay, Raised Center Panel
|Face Frame|| |
Solid Maple Wood
|Drawer Front|| |
Solid Maple Wood
|Box Material|| |
1 / 2 ” Finish Cabinet Grade Plywood, Painted Inside
|Drawer Box|| |
|Drawer Glides|| |
Full Extension Undermount Softclose
Soft Closing Six Way Adjustable Hidden Hinges
- B9, B12, B15, B18, B21, B24, B27, B30, B33, B36
Drawer Base Cabinets :
- DB15, DB18, DB21, DB24, DB30, DB36
Corner Base Cabinets:
- LS33/9 (Lazy Suzan – full round corner )
- LS36/12 (Lazy Suzan – full round corner )
- BBC 36-42 (Blind corner comes only with shelf)
Base end Cabinets:
- End open shelf 12/24
- End base cabinet 24/24
Wall Cabinets : (Available hight only 12,18,21,24,30, 40)
- W9/30, W12/30 , W15/30, W18/30, W21/30, W24/30, W27/30, W30/30, W33/30, W36/30
- W9/36, W12/36 , W15/36, W18/36, W21/36, W24/36, W27/36, W30/36, W33/36, W36/36
- W9/42, W12/42 , W15/42, W18/42, W21/42, W24/42, W27/42, W30/40, W33/42, W36/42
- W30/12, W36/12, (available 24 deep)
- W30/15, W36/15 (available 24 deep)
- W30/18, W36/18 (available 24 deep)
- W30/21, W36/21 (available 24 deep)
- W30/24, W36/24 (available 24 deep)
Wall End Cabinets:
- WEC12/30, WEC12/36, WEC12/42 (left or right)
- Wine rock – 30/15
- Dish plate 30/18
- Glass holder 30
Corner Wall Cabinets:
- WDC24/30, WDC24/36, WDC24/42 – Wall diagonal cabinet
- WBC27/30, WBC27/36, WBC27/40 – Wall blind cabinet
Wall Pantry tall utility:
- WP18/84, WP24/84, WP30/84 (deep 24)
- WP18/90, WP24/90, WP30/90 (deep 24)
- WP18/94, WP24/94, WP30/94 (deep 24)
The Finest Furniture Finishes
- The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
The Beauty Of Real Wood CabinetryMaple is a strong, fine-grained wood that is mainly off-white in color, although it may contain light hues of yellow-brown or pink. It may also contain natural imperfections which add character and uniqueness to the wood.
Natural Maple Wood Characteristics
|Arce||Burl Grain||Open Knots||Bird's Eye||Mineral Streaks||Heartwood|