Often referred to as the heart-of-home, the kitchen is a place of multi-uses. It is where food is prepared and cooked and, depending on its size, can be used to eat and entertain guests. Technology is fast advancing, and so is the design and efficiency of kitchens.
The light and beautiful honey shaker cabinets, made from sturdy beech wood, bring a tone of fresh and hospitable class category-table’ environment in the kitchen creating a delightful open-effect even in small spaces. Our cabinets are simple, functional and features classic design and craftmansanship that enables them to blend well with the rest of the kitchen décor. From the flat paneled doors with rail frames to utilitarian designs and sturdy construction with high quality, durable woods, our shaker kitchen cabinets are left with nothing but a fine finish with a light airy feel that majority of homeowners seek.
Our wood tones are honey colored and are paired with more traditional hardware lending the cabinets a modern look, yet still make them function well in more traditional kitchens. A less frequent cleaning and gentle dusting is enough to give a range of transitional appeal for contemporary tastes and a feel of romantic mystique to your kitchen space. The shaker style of our kitchen cabinets “never shouts, never invades, never intrudes, “look at me!” This characteristic has made them the perfect fit for any kitchen style.
Their designs are not only perfect, but also bring an unexpected accent to a more traditional room and desired warmth to any modern kitchen. The durable shakers are made of dovetailed wood joints that give sample room for the wood to expand and contract as a single piece. With time and dampness, the joints will always remain undamaged due to the swelling and shrinking of the wood.
Whether you are upgrading and remodeling your modern kitchen or renovating an old one, the Honey Shakers cabinet is just the right style for you. Ranging from its warmth, durability, functionality and simplicity to its solid craftmansanship and elegant design, these cabinets are perfectly engineered to add just the finishing touch your kitchen needs.
Laminate Plywood 3/4
|Side Panel|| |
Finish Side Panel
- B9, B12, B15, B18, B21, B24, B27, B30, B33, B36
Drawer Base Cabinets :
- DB15, DB18, DB21, DB24, DB30, DB36
Corner Base Cabinets:
- LS33/9 (Lazy Suzan – full round corner )
- LS36/12 (Lazy Suzan – full round corner )
- BBC 36-42 (Blind corner comes only with shelf)
Base end Cabinets:
- End open shelf 12/24
- End base cabinet 24/24
Wall Cabinets : (Available hight only 12,18,21,24,30, 40)
- W9/30, W12/30 , W15/30, W18/30, W21/30, W24/30, W27/30, W30/30, W33/30, W36/30
- W9/36, W12/36 , W15/36, W18/36, W21/36, W24/36, W27/36, W30/36, W33/36, W36/36
- W9/42, W12/42 , W15/42, W18/42, W21/42, W24/42, W27/42, W30/40, W33/42, W36/42
- W30/12, W36/12, (available 24 deep)
- W30/15, W36/15 (available 24 deep)
- W30/18, W36/18 (available 24 deep)
- W30/21, W36/21 (available 24 deep)
- W30/24, W36/24 (available 24 deep)
Wall End Cabinets:
- WEC12/30, WEC12/36, WEC12/42 (left or right)
- Wine rock – 30/15
- Dish plate 30/18
- Glass holder 30
Corner Wall Cabinets:
- WDC24/30, WDC24/36, WDC24/42 – Wall diagonal cabinet
- WBC27/30, WBC27/36, WBC27/40 – Wall blind cabinet
Wall Pantry tall utility:
- WP18/84, WP24/84, WP30/84 (deep 24)
- WP18/90, WP24/90, WP30/90 (deep 24)
- WP18/94, WP24/94, WP30/94 (deep 24)
The Finest Furniture Finishes
- The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
The Beauty Of Real Wood CabinetryMaple is a strong, fine-grained wood that is mainly off-white in color, although it may contain light hues of yellow-brown or pink. It may also contain natural imperfections which add character and uniqueness to the wood.
Natural Maple Wood Characteristics
|Arce||Burl Grain||Open Knots||Bird's Eye||Mineral Streaks||Heartwood|