|Door Style Name||Nutmeg|
|Front||Full overlay door panel, 3/4″ thick door panel|
|Drawer||Dovetail drawer, 1/2″ thick solid wood sides with full extension, under-mounted, soft-close, steel concealed drawer glides|
|Interior||Natural Clear Coat Finish|
|Exterior||Matching Finish (No Finish End Panel Necessary)|
|Box||1/2″ thick cabinet grade plywood with Metal bracket reinforcements for base cabinets|
|Hardware||6-way adjustable European hidden metal hinges (optional soft-close hinges)|
|Shelf||Adjustable, 3/4 shelf, 5/8″ thick cabinet-grade plywood, metal shelf rests|
The Finest Furniture Finishes
- The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
The Beauty Of Real Wood CabinetryMaple is a strong, fine-grained wood that is mainly off-white in color, although it may contain light hues of yellow-brown or pink. It may also contain natural imperfections which add character and uniqueness to the wood.
Natural Maple Wood Characteristics
|Arce||Burl Grain||Open Knots||Bird's Eye||Mineral Streaks||Heartwood|