Bay area and Sacramento area are among the most popular places for homeowners ordering constant renovations. It’s a densely populated area filled with people of all nationalities and reviews that can easily be found online.
A+ Construction Pro is ready to help you with:
- Cheap kitchen cabinets renovation ideas;
- Refacing of doors and drawers;
- Installation of new hardware ideas;
- Refinishing of the countertops;
- Adding new accessories, floors, handles, pulls and storage ideas basing on your dimensions.
Renovation and installation of kitchen cabinetry depend on your needs:
- You simply need to brush up the overall look of your kitchen and renovate the cabinet doors and the fronts of the drawers.
- You need to replace the existing worn-out cabinetry with the new one including the hardware and accessories.
- You want to reconstruct your cooking area with new kitchen cabinets, countertops, storage ideas and, probably, an island;
- You’re willing to rebuild your kitchen and start everything from the very beginning: new tiling, plumbing, lights, electricity, and furniture kits. You also opt for unusually shaped corner shelves, additional hardware, and appliances.
There are three main types of kitchen cabinetry that we can offer:
- In stock. These are basic kitchen cabinets of plain colors: black, white, blue, green, yellow, gray, brown… We have all the colors you might need to go with your walls and floors.
- Semi-custom. These cabinets won’t cost you cheap. Semi-custom furniture implies more varied hardware, more attractive fronts of the drawers and a wider choice of cabinet doors.
- Custom. That’s a completely customizable type of kitchen cabinetry. You’ll get the best materials, accessories, and décor options to go with your desired kitchen layout. Custom cabinetry implies rare colors, metal and glass elements, unusual ideas for small kitchens, and unpredictable useable utensils.
Our painters and kitchen cabinet makers are ready to do magic. Our basic services include:
- Refinishing of your existing cabinets;
- Refacing in the shortest period of time;
- Looking for the best store in your area;
- Finding your perfect kitchen cabinets by design and functionality
- Replacement of hardwood and tiling;
- Addition of new ventilators and windows for airing;
- Purchasing of the best wholesale materials right from the local warehouse;
- Creating your flawless kitchen layout with every electrical outlet and plumbing fixture taken into consideration.
Visit our expo of bathroom and kitchen cabinetry and renovation materials in our showroom for more repair and renovation ideas. Get in contact with our managers to know more about house renovation that will be cheap in some of the issues, but most convenient.
How to pick the best kitchen cabinets in Rocklin, CA?
Start by searching on the customer review platforms. Google for the best building, installing and painting kitchen cabinets contractor in Rocklin. IN case if you’re looking for cheap installation sot options, ask your neighbors for advice.
A+ Construction Pro deals with all types of home renovation in the Sacramento area and in Rocklin. We’ve got certified specialist from the biggest American cities, like Albuquerque, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and others.
Who is the best kitchen renovation contractor near me?
The choice is huge due to the high competitiveness in the area. However, A+ Construction Pro offers wholesale purchases from the warehouse
What should I do if I need a kitchen cabinet depth to fit my measurements?
In case if you’re not a professional architect, you’ll have to hire one for more precise measurements. We’ve got plenty of cabinets for sale and we have a ton of before and after kitchen cabinetry renovation ideas. The base of your renovation is your existing plumbing fixtures and lighting elements. If you want your new kitchen to feet your measurements, you’ll have to hire an architect or a designer to help you with this.
How can I get a discount?
The best way to get a discount is to make a wholesale order directly from the kitchen cabinetry warehouse. Remember, that if you’re willing to get kitchen furniture cheap in your area, you’ll have to contact one of the reconstruction companies. Making small orders from a local kitchen renovation warehouse may cost you quite a lot in comparison to the order through a construction contractor company. A+ Construction Pro makes large orders to help you save more.
Why hire kitchen cabinet contractor in Rocklin?
A kitchen cabinet contractor has a plenty of advantages:
- He’s got a lot of kitchen furniture options for sale. A lot more than you may find at the local stores and showrooms.
- He will give you a warranty for the carried out project;
- He will deal with clearance after the renovation.
A contractor works in collaboration with a huge number of construction companies. All furniture, tools, and appliances used in the process of the renovation will be safe and long lasting. A+ Construction Pro knows that the base of every kitchen cabinetry renovation lies in a proper layout and through planning.
Looking for cheap dark wood cabinets for sale? We’re here to help you. Do you want to estimate your budget, but have no idea where to start? We’ll show you the right way.
Where do I get top-notch building materials near me?
Rocklin is one of the most populated places in the Sacramento area. The number of remodeling and reconstruction stores in the area is huge. Google for more info or simply contact an online manager of any construction contractor company to get more information on the topic.
I’m planning to put my home for sale by owner
There’s nothing wrong with this idea. We’ll help you out with cheap solutions that will improve the look of your kitchen and add value to your home. Have a look at the images in our photo gallery for more inspiration and information on kitchen cabinets. Renovation demands creation, isn’t it? Whatever you need to get, we’re always there by your side.
A+ Construction Pro specialists are waiting for your call.
A+ Construction Pro Certifications
Get Extra 5% OFF When You Request Online
Almost there! Finish the form and get an
extra 5% off your next project!