A home renovation with a kitchen can at some point feel tiresome and exhausting both for your nerves and budget. Especially, if you are one of those people who have difficulties with choosing a menu for dinner or have a tight budget. That’s why you may need to use the professional contractor services offered in Wilton. They will provide the excellent house renovation and will estimate the renovation costs of all additions.
We take into account all customer requirements about kitchen restoration. It doesn’t matter for us what countertop, tiles or faucet you’ll choose for your kitchen makeover project. We can handle any budget and every project is equally important for us.
It’s strongly recommended to skip any freebie design plans you may find online. Instead hire an experienced contractor team like A + Construction. Our teams has a few very experienced and creative designers who may develop an inexpensive custom design plan for your kitchen remodeling from scratch. Usually, the cost of these services is covered if you are ordering the full package. At least, this is how the price policy works at A + Construction.
Keep in mind that unless the house of yours was constructed during the last few decades, the kitchen is probably undersized and comparatively small. For doing a major renovation (when the old appliances and furniture are torn out and a contractor starts over) you should plan your kitchen renovation project beforehand.
Golden rules of home improvement when planning a budget:
- For expanding a kitchen consider adding a 2-foot extension by hanging the whole side of the kitchen off your house (like a bay window). This will save you a few thousand bucks if to compare with a full-fledged addition of space and getting down to the foundation;
- Consider taking down a wall joining the adjacent room for creating an open floorplan. Such renovation may cost from $1K to $6K. Depends if the wall load-bearing, and whether additional plumbing or electric work is required;
How to remodel your home with a kitchen in Wilton, Sacramento Area, California?
Bear in mind that any even modest kitchen remodeling project is not something you may approach rashly. Before visiting a contractor’s office and meeting with professionals, please, check your kitchen attentively and choose what is really worth a makeover.
Worth the home remodeling costs:
- A second sink is one of necessary additions only when you have a lot of kitchen duties day after day. It’s better to renovate a current single sink instead. You may install a bar if you like having parties at home;
- Decorative panels for kitchen cabinets. With intentionally oversize doors for cabinets and shabby elements your kitchen may get a custom-built look;
Not worth the worry:
- Crackled finishes. Such trend is passing and may add up to 30% of kitchen cabinet cost;
- Wine fridge: Do you really need 18 bottles of Pinot kept at 55o;
- 3 tips for everyone who wants to save on kitchen cabinets:
- Never pay for custom organizers. Buy the second-hand utensil dividers, rollout trays, and back-of-the-door spice racks. They are available for sale online just like awesome cabinets and pretty much everything you may need for your kitchen makeover. The discount is no less than 30%. Awesome deal for those who need to follow the kitchen-remodeling budget tightly.
- Custom configurations of cabinets are not always necessary if you are on a budget. The awkward spaces in the kitchen can be filled with vintage or new wine organizers, cubicle units, and entire appliance panels;
- Choose local companies with really authentic and cheap finishes as your standard option for the kitchen renovation ideas.
Why hire home remodel contractor in Wilton, Sacramento Area, California?
Kitchens may easily become the most complicated and expensive living space to renovate at any house or apartment. Just think about it, an average kitchen remodeling project costs may rise up to $20K. Even professional contractors require at least 8 weeks to complete such project under the condition of a strict design plan and perfect blueprints for remodeling ideas. So, you need to select a contract for this job very carefully.
What should you seek in a local home remodel contractor:
- Work with a licensed and experienced remodeling contractor. Ask for a copy of the certificate of insurance. Professional contractors like our company will be able to show their license whenever you ask for it;
- Great on-time repair service whenever you need. We may work at days convenient for your schedule. The works are done according to your plan, no matter what;
- A+ Construction may help to get rid of current old cabinets and additions. And our experts can also help with installation of new kitchen gadgets and furniture. There are many great construction ideas that won’t cause a high cost to remodel house;
- We strive to deliver custom island design for people who really seek the unique and unusual makeover for their kitchen. By the way, our customer may order the service for kitchen and bathroom remodeling with great designer ideas. We’ll do the plumbing, electric works and install everything that you want to see in your bathroom.
A+ Construction has a great experience of working with different materials like cherry cabinets, granite countertops, secondhand utensils and other items related to kitchen improvements. We’ll be glad to make a kitchen of your dreams!
Consider looking into home remodeling in Woodland, CA.
Increase Your Living Space with an Addition that Meets Your Budget!
A+ Construction Pro Certifications
Contact us to book a meeting to discuss your project.
Our experienced designers will create a stunning design.
PLANS & PERMITTING
We will handle all of the permitting and keep to code.
Once permits and budget are finalizing we begin construction.
We book all inspections to successfully meet local requirements.
We book all inspections to successfully meet city requirements.
A + Construction listened to our needs. My husband and I wanted to remodel of our kitchen. Their workers perfectly worked right under our modest budget for a whole project. They never tried to upsell and we never had to finish DYI. Very exciting feeling when someone actually cares about your requirements instead of trying to fool you!
Big thank you to A + Construction team! They have just finished my kitchen remodel with zero problems. They are the best builders and designers from the construction companies near me! What I especially liked — they have finished ahead of time though I expected the work done with 2 weeks. They managed to handle all work in 10 days! Great experience with everyone in the team! 5 out 5 and highly recommend!
Get Extra 5% OFF When You Request Online
Almost there! Finish the form and get an
extra 5% off your next project!